City Irrigation Ltd - The one stop shop for all your Irrigation and Water Pipe fittings
Employment Opportunities at City Irrigation Ltd - November 2017
BOGNOR REGIS (Updated Feb 23rd 2018)
FULL-TIME APPRENTICE VACANCY WITH GREAT PROSPECTS
City Irrigation Ltd (Bognor Branch) currently have a vacancy for a full-time apprentice to join the team. The applicant needs to be well educated with a willingness to learn as a minimum requirement and have an interest in the industry. City Irrigation Ltd would provide a well-rounded experience to an individual looking to learn with day to day experiences varying from irrigation sales, design, install and service. Furthermore, this is a chance to gain a qualification in Horticulture as the candidate would be sent to Brinsbury College one day a week in Pulborough.
In order to apply for this position, please email your CV to email@example.com with your reason why you would like this position.
Irrigation Service and installation engineer
We are currently looking to recruit a new service/ installation Engineer. With a customer base covering Landscape, Sports ground, and Horticultural irrigation systems; and commercial Dust Suppression, this position offers varied and interesting work.
Some of the tasks and duties involved with this position are
- Servicing and installation of irrigation systems.
- Pipe and equipment fitting including PVC, Polythene, steel, valves, sprinklers, irrigation equipment etc
- Construction, installation and servicing of water tanks, pumping stations, filters etc
- Installation and service of low voltage control systems
- Excavation and ground-works including trenching(usually by machine), mole ploughing and hand digging, for the laying of pipework and cables underground.
- Making good of Landscaped and hard works after installation.
- Transportation of equipment to and from site using van or vehicle and trailer depending on load.
Applicants will need to hold a current driving license, and ideally have some experience of this type of work. If not full training will be given.
A license to drive a vehicle with trailer, and the holding a current CSCS card will be an advantage.
Salary is negotiable depending on experience and includes Bonus, Holidays and Pension
If you are interested in working for City Irrigation Ltd, please send us your CV either in writing or by email to:
City Irrigation Ltd
or email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information Contact Gordon on 01243 827178 or email email@example.com
City Irrigation Ltd, Bencewell Granary, Oakley Road, Bromley Common, Kent BR2 8HG.
Tel:020-8315-8169 Fax:020-8462-3810 email:firstname.lastname@example.org
Reg No: 2064704